|Jharkhand JSSC Municipal Service Recruitment 2022:|
Advertisement No-09/2022:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) of Jharkhand State has invited by the notification to conduct Jharkhand Municipal Service ( Nagar Palika ) Combined Competitive Examination ( JMSCCE ) 2022 for the recruitment of Municipal Service ( Nagar Palika ) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the JSSC Municipal Service ( Nagar Palika ) recruitment can check the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.
Note: Interested Candidates can apply online on the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Or on the “w.w.w.jharupdate.com” through the online application system.
|Apply Start Date:||15 July 2022|
|Apply Last Date:||31 July 2022|
Name of Post
|UR|| ST|| SC|| OBC-1||OBC-2|| EWS||Total|
| 1. गार्डन अधीक्षक||05||03||01||01||01||01||12|
|2. भेटनरी ऑफिसर||05||03|
|3. सेनेटरी एंड फूड इंस्पेक्टरक||10|
|4. सेनेटरी सुपरिटेंडेंट||259|
|5. राजस्व निरीक्षक||74|
|6. विधि सहायक||19|
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Candidates should passed in graduation and post graduation or equivalent from government recognized institutions or University in relevant post.
- For more details read notification (page no-4).
| 1. For UR/OBC-1/OBC-2|| ₹100/-|
| 2. For SC/ST|| ₹50/-|
| 3. Mode Of Payment||Online|
- For other details read notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:
| 1. For UR|| 35 Years|
| 2. For OBC-1/OBC-2|| 37/38 Years|
| 2. For SC/ST|| 40 Years|
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules And For other details read notification.
| 1. Starting Date to Apply Online||15/07/2022|
| 2. Closing Date to Apply Online||31/07/2022|
| 3. Closing Date for Fee Payment (Online)||02/08/2022|
| 4. Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature|
| 5. Date for Errors Correction in Application Form||05 to 07/08/2022|
|6. Date of OMR Based Exam (Tentative)|
| 7. Date of Result (Tentative)|
- Commission will take OMR based examination.
- The exam will be taken in one stages: (a) Main Examination.
- Examinations questions will be objective and objective type answers, the full mark of one question will be 3 and for each correct answer 3 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to read all the information given in the official notification before applying online.
- Interested Candidates can Apply & Submit application promptly by visiting the official website of JSSC Or by click on the Apply Online link given below and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online.
- Please retain print-out of Application Form & Payment Acknowledgment Slip (If Applicable) for Future References.
- Please do not send hard copy of the application form or any documents to the office of JSSC.
- For other details refer notification.