|JAC NTSE Model Paper 2022:|
Jharkhand JAC NTSE (level-1) Exam Model Question Paper 2022 : Jharkhand JAC has released NTSE model paper 2022 for the jharkhand state level National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) of Stage 1 i.e level-1 examination. Jharkhand state level National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) stage-1 2022 will be conducted by Jharkhand Academic Council ( JAC ) Ranchi for providing scholarship to meritorious students studying in 10th class. JAC NTSE Model Question Paper 2022 has been prepared by Jharkhand School Department and Literacy Department. Candidates who have applied for Jharkhand state level JAC NTSE Stage-1 (level-1) exam can download JAC NTSE model question paper 2022 pdf by clicking on the link given below.
»Important Information Regarding NTSE Exam.
- Eligibility Criteria – Candidates should be class 10th students from any government / private schools in India, can apply for NTSE.
- There is no domicile restriction to participate in NTSE.
- About NTSE Exam – National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national level exam conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is conducted in two different stages i.e Stage 1 and 2.
- The Stage-1 i.e level-1 exam is a state level exam and is conducted by all the Indian states and UTs.
- Stage-2 i.e level-2 exam is a national level exam and is conducted by NCERT.
- Only the students who qualified in level-1 (state level exam) are eligible to appear for level-2 (national level exam).
- Mode of Exam – Offline in Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet.
- Question Type – Objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- The syllabus of this examination will be based on class 9th and 10th course.
- Total 100 questions of 100 marks are asked in 2 papers.
- There will be no negative marking in NTSE exam of Stage 1 and Stage 2.
|Test Type||Subjects||Marks / Questions||Qualifying Marks|
|PAPER-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100/100||(40% for General, BC-1, BC-2 & EWS) And (32% for SC, ST & PWD)|
|PAPER-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100/100|
| Model Paper 2022 |
|Mental Ability Test [SET-1]|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test [SET-1]|
|Mental Ability Test [SET-2]||Click here|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test [SET-2]||Click here|