|Jharkhand JSSC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2023:|
Advertisement No-13/2023:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) of Jharkhand State has invited by the notification to conduct Jharkhand Primary School Trained Assistant Acharya Combined Competitive Examination ( JPSTAACCE ) 2023 for the recruitment of Jharkhand Primary School Trained Teacher Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Jharkhand JSSC Primary Teacher recruitment can check the vacancy details, all eligibility criteria and read the notification and if completed all eligibility criteria then they can Apply Online.
Note: Interested Candidates can apply online on the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Or on the “www.jharupdate.com” through the online application system.
|Apply Start Date:||16 August 2023|
|Apply Last Date:||15 September 2023|
|Name of Post ||Total Vacancy|
|(क) इंटरमीडिएट प्रशिक्षित सहायक आचार्य (कक्षा 1 से 5)|
|(ख) स्नातक प्रशिक्षित सहायक आचार्य (कक्षा 6 से 8) – भाषा ज्ञान|
|(ग) स्नातक प्रशिक्षित सहायक आचार्य (कक्षा 6 से 8) – सामाजिक विज्ञान ||5002|
|(ख) स्नातक प्रशिक्षित सहायक आचार्य (कक्षा 6 से 8) – विज्ञान एवं गणित ||5008|
- For more details read notification (page no-2 to 47).
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess Intermediate / Graduation / D.El.Ed. / B.Ed. / JTET from government recognized institution or University.
- For more details read notification (page no-48 & 49).
| 1. For UR/OBC-1/OBC-2|| ₹100/-|
| 2. For SC/ST|| ₹50/-|
| 3. Mode Of Payment||Online|
- For other details read notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2023):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:
| 1. For UR|| 40 Years|
| 2. For OBC-1/OBC-2|| 42/43 Years|
| 2. For SC/ST|| 45 Years|
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules And For other details read notification.
| 1. Starting Date to Apply Online||16/08/2023|
| 2. Closing Date to Apply Online||15/09/2023|
| 3. Closing Date for Fee Payment (Online)||17/09/2023|
| 4. Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature|
| 5. Date for Errors Correction in Application Form||21 to 23/09/2023|
|6. Date of CBT Based Exam (Tentative)|
| 7. Date of Result (Tentative)|
- Commission will take CBT based examination.
- The exam will be taken in One Phases: (a) Main Examination.
- There will be Three Or Four paper in the main examination and this examination will be taken in two shifts.
- The duration of the each paper examinations will be 2 hours but paper No. 3 & 4 will be 3 hours.
- Examinations questions will be objective and objective type answers, the full mark of each question will be 1 marks and There will be No Negative marking for the wrong answer.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to read all the information given in the official notification before applying online.
- Interested Candidates can Apply & Submit application promptly by visiting the official website of JSSC Or by click on the Apply Online link given below and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online.
- Please retain print-out of Application Form & Payment Acknowledgment Slip (If Applicable) for Future References.
- Please do not send hard copy of the application form or any documents to the office of JSSC.
- For other details refer notification.