|Jharkhand JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022:|
Jharkhand Excise Constable (Utpad Sipahi) Advertisement No-01/2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) of Jharkhand State has invited by the notification to conduct Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination (JECCE) 2022 for the recruitment of Excise Constable vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Note:-Interested Candidates can apply on the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (w.w.w.jssc.nic.in) through the online application system.
|Apply Start Date:||25 February 2022|
|Apply Last Date:||10 April 2022|
|Physical Exam Date:||Announced Soon|
|Written Exam Date:||Announced Soon|
|Name of Post ||UR||ST||SC || OBC-I||OBC-II||EWS||Total|
| 1. उत्पाद सिपाही|
|237||148|| 57||50|| 32||59||583|
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Passed matriculation/10th by recognized academic institute.
| 1. For UR/OBC-1/OBC-2|| ₹100/-|
| 2. For SC/ST|| ₹50/-|
| 3. Mode Of Payment||Online|
- For other details refer notification.
»Age Limit (as on 01-08-2022):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:
| 1. For UR|| 25 Years|
| 2. For OBC-1/OBC-2|| 27/28 Years|
| 2. For SC/ST|| 30 Years|
- कृपया ध्यान दें: वैसे आवेदक जिनके द्वारा विज्ञापन संख्या-04/2018 में उक्त पद हेतु आवेदन समर्पित किया गया था, के लिए अधिकतम उम्र सीमा 01-08-2018 निर्धारित किया गया है।
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules And For other details refer notification.
| 1. Starting Date to Apply Online||25/02/2022|
| 2. Closing Date to Apply Online||02/04/2022|
| 3. Closing Date for Fee Payment (Online)||05/04/2022|
| 4. Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature|
|21/07/2022 to 01/08/2022|
| 5. Date for Errors Correction in Application Form||11/04/2022 to 14/04/2022|
|6. Date of Physical Efficiency Test (Tentative)||Announced Soon|
|7. Date of OMR Based Written Exam (Tentative)||Announced Soon|
|8. Date of Result (Tentative)||Third Week of September 2022|
- Commission will take OMR based examination.
- The exam will be taken in one stages: (a) Main Examination.
- Examinations questions will be objective and objective type answers, the full mark of one question will be 3 and for each correct answer 3 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
»How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to read all the information given in the official notification before applying online.
- Interested Candidates can Apply & Submit application promptly by visiting the official website of JSSC Or by click on the Apply Online link given below and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online.
- Please retain print-out of Application Form & Payment Acknowledgment Slip (If Applicable) for Future References.
- Please do not send hard copy of the application form or any documents to the office of JSSC.
- For other details refer notification